Paytm is offering The Hindu Premium Subscription Free for 1 month. You can use Paytm Points Or Pay Rs 1 to claim the subscription.
‘The Hindu‘ is a news app & website that provides all the news updates from India and around the world.
In order to claim the offer, you must have an active account on the Paytm app.
The Hindu Premium Subscription Benefits:
- Unlimited Access: Access the premium content from a Mobile app or website.
- Minimal Ads: No Ads while reading the article.
- Curated content: Three news briefings a day, handpicked by the team.
- Premium Articles: Exclusive Access to the articles.
- Today’s paper: In a distraction-free environment, all the stories that appeared in the print daily.
How To Claim The Hindu Premium Subscription Free?
1) CLICK HERE to download the Paytm app & create your account.
2) Go to the cashback & offers section & tap on ‘Cashback Points’.
3) Now visit OTT and more.
4) Here you will have a banner for “The Hindu 1 Month Premium Digital Access”. Visit that.
5) Now claim the deal by paying Rs 1 or by using 100 Paytm points.
6) As soon as you claim the deal you will get a coupon code.
7) Copy the code & tap on “redeem now”.
8) Tap on “Subscribe” & create your account on The Hindu app or web.
9) After that apply the coupon code & complete the payment of Rs 1 by using the Debit or credit card.
10) Your monthly subscription will be activated for Rs 1.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must cancel the subscription before it ends, rather as soon as 1 month finishes Rs 299 will be automatically deducted to renew your subscription from your entered card details.
- You need to pay Rs 1 by debit or credit card.
- Offer valid once per user.
Overall, it’s a great deal to claim The Hindu Premium Subscription Free. The subscription monthly cost is Rs 299, but after claiming the deal from Paytm you will get this subscription for just Rs 1.